Big Data Manipulation
Fast, Flexible and Affordable Data Management
What is CoSort?
IRI CoSort® is a fast, affordable, and easy-to-use sort/merge/report utility, and a full-featured data transformation package. The world's first sort product off the mainframe, CoSort continues to deliver maximum price-performance and functional versatility for the manipulation of big data sources. CoSort also powers the IRI Voracity data management platform and many third-party applications.
What does CoSort do?
CoSort runs multi-threaded sort/merge operations AND many other high-volume (big data) manipulations separately, or in combination. It can also cleanse, mask, convert, and report at the same time. Self-documenting 4GL scripts supported in Eclipse™ help you speed or leave legacy: sort, ETL and BI tools; COBOL and SQL programs, plus Hadoop, Perl, Python, and other batch jobs.
CoSort Easily Performs, Accelerates, and Combines:
- Big Data Packaging, Protection, and Provisioning
- DB Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Custom Source/Target Data Mapping
- Batch, Summary, and Delta (CDC) Reporting
- Metadata and Master Data Management
- DW Data Integration and Staging
- File Format and Data Type Conversions
- Data Cleansing and Data Quality
- Data Wrangling for 3rd-Party BI Tools
- Data Masking and Encryption