Drive Decisions from Data
Optimize Analytics without a Paradigm Shift
Looking for Faster Time-to-Insight?
Before you look at complex ETL-tools or high-impact, high-cost data preparation suites, take a look at the data integration and reporting engine that been proven easy-to-deploy and cost-effective for decades -- IRI CoSort -- and the Eclipse platform that includes visual analytic options built around it, IRI Voracity.
CoSort and Voracity users can blend, secure, and analyze huge data sources in a fraction of the time, cost, and pain involved in platforms which require you to cobble together multiple tools and technologies ... solutions that will ultimately be expensive, complex to operate, and difficult to maintain. They also give rise to conflicts between IT, security, and business users, because they all have to manage the disparate pieces.
Simpler Big Data Preparation. More Choices for Analytics and BI
Bridge the skills and turf gaps around data preparation in a comprehensive Eclipse IDE powered by CoSort or Hadoop engines that addresses the '5V' challenges ot:
- big data packaging (integration, cleansing, change data capture)
- big data protection (classification, masking, re-ID risk scoring)
- big data provisioning (wrangling, federation, test data)
- embedded BI -- built in detail, delta, and summary reporting and some statistics analysis
- data wrangling -- for rapidly blending big data for hand-off to BOBJ, Cognos, Excel, MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Power BI, QlikView, R, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- KNIME integration -- a purpose-built data preparation node for KNIME machine (or deep) learning, analytic and visualization nodes so citizen data scientists can punch above their weight!
- Splunk integration -- app, add-on and Universal Forwarder options for multi-source data wrangling and masking in Voracity for immediate results indexing, analysis, and action in Splunk Enterprise, Spunk Enterprise Security or Splunk Phantom
Contact us to discuss your requirements and learn how quickly and affordably they can be met.