Faster Data Mastering Solutions
Voracity is the only high-performance, all-in-one data management platform. Control your data in every stage of the lifecycle, and extract maximum value from it.
Where Big Data, DW/BI, and Governance Converge
Profile enterprise data sources. Speed or leave legacy DBs and ETL tools. Cleanse and blend data for analytics. Mask PII. Create and manage test data. Simplify, scale, and save on big data projects. Do it all with Voracity!
Multiple Sources, Functions, Engines, and Design Options
Voracity combines data discovery, integration, migration, governance, and analytics in a managed metadata framework built on Eclipse™. Leverage the proven power of IRI CoSort, Hadoop MR2, Spark, Spark Stream, Storm, and Tez.
Voracity Use Cases
Big Data Analytics
Power CDR DWs, clickstream and IoT analytics, plus billing and batch jobs. Learn more from your data and harness the monetary value of information.
Combine and optimize data transformations with CoSort or Hadoop engines. Speed legacy ETL tools, or leave them by converting their mappings automatically.
Find, classify, de-ID and risk-score PII to comply with privacy laws. Capture changes, improve quality, virtualize test data, track lineage, manage master and metadata etc.
Who's Using Voracity
Voracity User Profiles
- CDOs who need an accessible, standard foundation for digital business
- CFOs who want a viable alternative to ETL megavendors and multiple tools
- CIOs who see the inefficiency of in-DB transforms and legacy ETL steps
- CISOs who want PII and other sensitive data found, masked, and audited
- DBAs who want to accelerate, migrate, and prototype VLDBs, EDWs and apps
- DW/BI and big data architects who want a simpler way to design and run jobs
- Business users who need unified and reliable views of master/customer data
- Data scientists who need to locate, clean, and analyze disparate data faster
- Developers who need to build, speed, test, and benchmark their solutions
Central Control of Data
What Others Are Reading
One Platform: Many Solutions
Dataversity's Take: Data Governance, Analytics, and Data Integration All in One
ETL vs. ELT: We Posit, You Judge
Transforming data inside or outside a database? Weigh speed, support, and spend
Insights Success: Voracity Cover
Learn the history of Voracity and why it is a top Hadoop solution provider