Map, Mask & Munge HANA Data
Integrate, Govern, and Analyze SAP DB Contents
IRI data movement and manipulation software is also tested and available on SAP HANA. From inside their common, free Eclipse job design IDE (IRI Workbench), these IRI software products all support HANA databases using JDBC and ODBC drivers, or flat file extracts and imports.
- IRI Voracity - the total data management platform for data discovery, integration, migration, governance and analytics. Voracity also includes IRI CoSort, NextForm, FieldShield, and RowGen:
- IRI CoSort - for fast, pre-sorted loads into HANA as well as external data transformations and reports (faster than SQL)
- IRI NextForm - for the migration of data in columns into and out of SAP HANA and other data sources
- IRI RowGen - for the creation and population of safe, referentially correct HANA table test data generated from scratch
- IRI FieldShield - for the classification, discovery, and anonymization (static/dynamic data masking) of PII in HANA tables; and,
- IRI Chakra Max - for monitoring, alerting, blocking, dynamic data masking, and auditing ALL activity in SAP HANA DBs.