Speed and Security for MongoDB
Rapidly Integrate, Cleanse, Mask and Test
MongoDB is a specialized, high-performance DW database environment that may not always be easy to:
- Access or integrate for ETL, data federation, cleansing, blending or reporting
- Replicate, for database migrations or archival
- Populate, from disparate sources of data
- Protect, with differential data masking functions
- Prototype, with safe, intelligent test data
Direct access to MongoDB tables in the IRI Workbench GUI, built on Eclipse™ allows you to connect and use that data with other sources at the same time. This graphical connection through JDBC enables IRI product users to view and auto-define MongoDB inputs and outputs, and leverage multiple data movement strategies in the same environment.
Direct input from MongoDB is either via ODBC or native drivers in the CoSort SortCL program, and its compatible spin-off jobs in NextForm (migration), FiedShield (masking), RowGen (test data), and Voracity (all of the above, plus ETL, data cleansing, blending, reporting and more). IRI Workbench writes MongoDB loader configuration files automatically from target metadata associated with your jobs. IRI customers can also leverage these proven JDCB and ODBC drivers from Progress Software.